Secondary Outcomes (end points)
● Academic behaviors and performance: CPS administrative data on standardized test scores, daily attendance, disciplinary reports, grade retention, and eligibility for summer school; student-report measures of school interest and competency
● Health: student-report measures of physical activity and self-efficacy to make healthy choices. Parent-report measures of physical activity and food choice.
● Socio-emotional learning: student-report measures of growth mindset, school belonging, interest and competence in peer interactions, self-esteem, internalizing behaviors, externalizing behaviors, and grit; teacher report measures of social awareness and grit; parent-report measures of self-management, social awareness, and grit.
● Parental outcomes: parent-report measures of involvement in their child’s school and extracurricular activities.
● Long-term outcomes: CPS administrative data for two years following the intervention; My Voice My School Survey, collected for 4th grade students and older, for two years following the intervention.