Secondary Outcomes (end points)
1. Health status indicators, including sleep quality, and mental health in the past one month.
2. Life satisfaction.
3. Health-care utilization, including emergency/outpatient visits, medical hospitalization, mean days in hospital in the past one month.
4. Productivity and income, which are income per day, and working hours per day in the past one month.
5. Household expenditure includes the daily expenditure for alcohol, children, parents, and health care services in the past one month.
6. Score on the knowledge about the harm of alcohol consumption.