Primary Outcomes (end points)
We will observe the following outcomes:
(1) the number of total options that the student brainstormed
(2) the number/share of strategic (rather than operational) options that the student brainstormed
(3) a binary measure of whether the options were mutually exclusive
(4) the number/share of options that suggest that the company continue its current strategy (vs. exit or expand)
(5) binary measures of whether the best-chosen option is to "continue", "exit", or "expand"