The RELIANCE action is led by an association named Arélia in partnership with two others: the Ulis and Ecoval associations. It consists in supporting heads of single-parent families who are RSA beneficiaries and help them reaching sustainable employment in the Nancy Metropolitan area. Each year of the project (2018-2020) sees about 100 participants, with an objective of about 300 beneficiaries at the end of the pilot. The resources of the services and know-how of the 3 associative partners are mobilized in the fields of:
- professional integration: construction, validation of the professional project, training, job tests, evaluations and internships, access to available aid and entitlements, to the resource bank, refresher courses,
- support for parenting and finding answers to custody arrangements,
- exchange networks, mobility.
In addition, the public is supported, backed and encouraged by collective activities and individual coaching, carried by a team of qualified and experienced professionals.
The objective of the support is therefore:
- the development of the person's autonomy in order to carry out the professional integration procedures,
- access to employment through the implementation of career stages adapted to the individual, taken into account as a whole,
- access to training
- social integration (access to social and medical rights, housing, support for parenthood, strengthening of social ties).
The objective for the project is to reach at least 25 \% positive exit to employment, that is: sustainable employment (permanent or fixed-term contracts or temporary assignments of more than six months, business creation or takeover, internship or integration into the civil service), transitional employment (fixed-term contracts or temporary assignments of less than six months and subsidized contracts), positive departures (training, hiring in a SIAE, and other departures recognized as positive).
Arelia's permanent team consists of 4.5 full-time equivalents (FTEs):
- 1 administrative officer (1 FTE)
- a project team leader (0.5 fte)
- 3 social workers (3 fte)
Arelia will be the sole referent for the beneficiaries.
The Reliance scheme has premises in Vandœuvre, close to public transport. In addition to the reception and offices, the premises include two play areas for children, as well as a changing room and a dining area where children can be looked after collectively while waiting to find permanent childcare facilities.